Thursday, March 18, 2010

Porriño

Eric and I went slowly on the path and found about 12 four leaf clovers and Eric found 2 five leaf clovers. We pressed them in a book to press them flat.



We had to take a taxi a little way into Porriño. That was the price I paid for not going to bed early. However, I’m grateful for small things. I now have six of my toes wrapped in mole skin, but no blisters!



At the abergue, no one was there. We had to go to the police station to pay and get someone to come and open it up.



We checked things out and selected the room reserved for handicaped people. It was small and had good heat. We showered and dried ourselves with one of those hand dryers that are mounted on the wall. Eric’s my squeegy man.



Eric also washed and dried some clothes with the same wall dryer. We didn’t have to get out early in the morning. No one seemed to be in charge of the abergue. So we took our time and I dried my hair.



Off to Mos

No comments:

Post a Comment